Get ready for a ride with Girls Gone Hallmark as they whisk you away to bonnie Scotland! Your hosts, Megan and Wendy, have a lot to say about the latest Hallmark Channel “A Scottish Love Scheme,” starring the talented and gorgeous Erica Durance. Tune in and hear their take on the movie. Will Erica finally get a chance to show off her comedic chops? The answer is no. Pop in those AirPods and don’t forget to share your thoughts on our discussion.
Email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feeling Generous? We’d Love Your Support!
Apple Podcast listeners: Use your phone’s podcast app -> find the Girls Gone Hallmark show -> scroll all the way down to the review section -> tap 5 stars and tell listeners why Girls Gone Hallmark is your favorite Hallmark podcast.
Spotify Podcast listeners: Spotify allows listeners to rate podcast episodes. Once you listen to a podcast for at least 30 seconds, you get the option to rate it between one and five stars. Return to the podcast’s main page and tap the star icon. Then, tap submit.
About “A Scottish Love Scheme”
- The director was Heather Hawthorne Doyle. She has 35 directing credits including “#XMAS,” “Romance to the Rescue” and “Advice to Love By.” Heather has also directed both “Love It or List It” and “Love It or List It Vancouver.”
- Gina Azzi wrote the script for “A Scottish Love Scheme.” This is Gina’s first IMDB credit, however she is an accomplished romance writer having written, among other things, two hockey romance series.
- Erica Durance plays Lily. Erica has 40 acting credits and Hallmark has put her in the “make people cry” category with recent movies like “Ms. Christmas Comes to Town,” “Unexpected Grace,” “We Need a Little Christmas” and “Color My World with Love.”
- Jordan Young plays Logan Campbell. With 27 acting credits, Jordan is a busy Scottish actor. He has been in 311 episodes of the Scottish soap opera “River City.” This is his first Hallmark movie.
- Jo Cameron plays mom Cait. Jo has 37 acting credits, and the is her second Hallmark appearance, having been in “Christmas at the Palace.” Jo is also a busy dialect coach having worked on over 100 projects like “Alias Grace” and “Wonder Woman.”
- “A Scottish Love Scheme” was filmed on location in Scotland and includes filming locations such as Hailes Castle and Yellowcraig Beach.
- The Castle Inn was also used for filming and fans can book one of the four suites available.
What’s Coming to Girls Gone Hallmark in January?
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!