Megan and Wendy review “A Paris Proposal” starring Alex PenaVega and Nicolas Bishop. Will two co-workers who clearly don’t get along end up getting married? It wouldn’t be a Hallmark movie if they didn’t.
Parles-tu français? Envoyer le spectacle par e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Per Sleepy Kitty Paw, last week’s “Curious Caterer: Grilling Season” pulled in 1.183 million live viewers and .07 of the demo.
- Also per Sleepy Kitty Paw, Tamera Mowry-Housely is set to start filming a new Hallmark movie called “Dream Moms” which will be directed by Jessican Harmon.
- Last week’s “Sweeter Than Chocolate” pulled in 2.026 million live viewers and 0.19 of the demo. The only thing ahead was sports and Fox News.
About “A Paris Proposal”
- This film stars Alexa PenaVega as Anna. She last starred in “Love in the Limelight” from 2022 and “Taking a Shot at Love” from 2021. She is most known for her role as Carmen Cortez from the “Spy Kids” franchise.
- Nicholas Bishop (Sebastian) is brand new to the Hallmark Channel. He has 20 acting credits including the HBO drama “Industry.”
- Jessica Harmon directed this film. This is her 14th directing credit. Others include: Hallmark’s “Game, Set, Love” and “Rip in Time” – both from 2022.
- She also directed the CBS Christmas Movie “Fit For Christmas”
- She was nominated for Outstanding Directorial Achievement by the Directors Guild of Canada for the Lifetime drama “Girl in the Shed: The Kidnapping of Abby Hernandez”
- According to a Hallmark Channel press release, this movie was film on location in France as well as in Bulgaria during the month of November 2022.
- According to Alexa PenaVega, the cast all was European while filming in Paris and Bulgaria.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
What’s Coming to Hallmark in March
Have you seen the line up on Hallmark Channel beginning in March? A lot of great Hallmark stars in some fun movies!
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!