You all know this is Megan’s 2023 Summer Reading Guide. Wendy’s got absolutely nothing to do it! If you’re looking for something good to read this summer, Megan has a book suggestion for you. From young adult to rom-com and sci-fi to personal memoir – this is a comprehensive summer reading list. Plus, an update on an Approved item, a milk shower, and emails to the teacher. Is it summer yet?
Sign Up for Patreon
Want brand new episodes all summer long? Sign up for Patreon for just $5/month where you’ll get exclusive podcast episodes including Pop Culture Club and Friday Five. Plus access to the archive!
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned in this Episode
- Target’s Up & Up brand air freshener in fresh linen ($3.49)
- B-Tight Lift & Firm Booty Mask (Ulta, $49)
- “Heartstopper” on Netflix
Summer Reading List 2023
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman
- True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren
- The Ferryman by Justin Cronin
- The Five Star Weekend by Elin Hilderbrand
- Georgie All Along by Kate Clayborn
- In the Lives of Puppets by TJ Klune
- A Heart that Works by Rob Delaney
- The Anthropocene Reviewed: Essays on a Human-Centered Planet by John Green
- The Happy Place by Emily Henry
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Bona Pet System Mircrofiber Sweeping Pad (Target, $20)
- The Inkey Caffeine Eye Cream (Sephora, $10.99)
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!