Megan and Wendy talk about 2022 trends including hair styles, waistlines, letter writing, and more. Listen in for these and other emerging trends and find out they feel about them. Plus, f*cking Covid, goodbye Golden Globes, and a flossing update. Also, we introduce Pop Culture Club!
Email the show at email@example.com.
Introducing Pop Culture Club
This is going to be fun! And for sake of simplicity on explaining what Pop Culture Club is, I (Wendy) will go over the details from a first person point of view.
At the beginning of each month, we will tell listeners and each other, our selections for Pop Culture Club. Megan will choose a book for me to read. And I will choose a television show and/or movie for her to watch. The first new episode of the month, we’ll review said book and said show/movie.
We would love for readers here, podcaster listeners, and Facebook friends to jump in. We’ll call for your reviews via email or Instagram. So buckle up, here’s the selections for January.
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Vanderpump Rules, Season 1 (available on Hulu)
Listen In: Hot Dudes
Patreon subscribers will be treated to a month dedicated to hot Hallmark dudes. For January, we will sweetly objectify Mr. Tyler Hynes. Good looking and a good actor, yes please. Listen for a review of Winter in Vail and an episode of UnREAL which he guest starred in a handful of episodes.
Sign up for Patreon for as little as $3/month.
Mentioned on Episode 55
- Writer-Inner Jennifer suggests a daily pill box for organizing vitamins. We still stand firm that you should place them where you do something else. Mel Robbins would call this habit stacking. You add a new habit to an established habit. Put your vitamin pill box where you keep your deodorant. Or where you brew your coffee. Of where you brush your teeth.
- What is a Chagaccino? (it’s mushroom coffee)
- Super Mario Brother Covid meme
- Learning to Live with Covid, Matt Fleming, OC Register
- Members accuses Hollywood Foreign Press Association with ethical lapses via Los Angeles Times
- The Popcast with Knox and Jamie
- Lifestyle Trend Predictions via New York Times
- home entertainment, more streaming, less movie-going
- side hair parts
- the return of the lower waistline
- 2022 Interior Design Trends via Vogue
Megan and Wendy Approved!
“Approved!” Crew Neck Sweatshirt
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling