This post contains affiliate links.
Prepare for the 2019 Black Friday Deals
- Create a Rakuten account so that you can earn cash back on your online purchases.
- Add the Rakuten Chrome extension to your browser so that you’ll be alerted whenever you’re on a site that offers cash back. The extension will also show available promo codes for your order.
- Bookmark camelcamelcamel for Amazon comparison pricing. Simply plug in the link of the item you’re searching and it will show you historical pricing of that item to give you an idea of whether or not you’re getting a good deal.
- Load up your cart in advance. This will help avoid impulse deal shopping. You’re prepared to buy the things that are on your list, rather than the things that seem to be a good deal. This will also help you get back to having pie and coffee topped with leftover whipped cream for breakfast.
Getaway Today is offering the following deals starting NOW! No need to wait until Black Friday!
- Adults at Kids’ prices on all 3-day, 4-day or 5-day Disneyland® Park Tickets – that’s a $20 per ticket savings!
- Valid on all Park Hopper® and 1-Park per Day tickets, with or without Disney’s MaxPass service
- Valid for travel through 12/31/20
- Save an extra $10 off any Florida attraction ticket including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort or SeaWorld Orlando with code BLACKFRIDAYFL
- Universal Orlando Prices are going up by $10 on December 2, so you’ll essentially save $20 on each ticket by buying through this deal!
Old Navy is offering 50% off everything (which we know really means almost everything, but it’s still a great deal.) Cardholders can shop NOW with code VIP. Now would be the perfect time to stock up on family pajamas!
This is a great time to look for gifts and essentials. Puffer coats are a steal and the time to stock up on activewear is when it’s 50% off!
You can shop BaubleBar NOW with code FESTIVE25 for 25% off, but I think these deals are worth waiting for. The entire store will be 35% off, with some special deals to be had.
For example, the Alidia rings (that I covet, honestly) will be $12, down from $44. These are available in a ton of colors and a couple of different sizes and styles, but I imagine they’ll go fast.
Other great deals, include these personalized hair clips that will be $19 during the sale, among other staple and statement pieces.
We’ll be updating this section as the deals become available, but keep your eyes out for Amazon device deals. You can follow all of the deals as they are released on the Countdown to Black Friday page.
The Kindle and Kindle Fire tablets linked below are already on sale and we anticipate the Fire Stick will be $19.99 on Black Friday.
Target 2019 Black Friday Deals
Target is offering pre-Black Friday deals with 20% off winter clothing with Target Circle, plus $10 off your purchase of $40.
Text TOY to TARGET for 25% off one kids toy. This deal ends TOMORROW 11/23
Here are a few of my favorite deals, from the stick vacuum I’ve been eyeing, to sherpa pullovers at a steal.
The Black Friday Sale at Erin Condren starts on Wednesday, November 27th and the entire site will be 30% off!